How to View your Proofs:

Enjoy your images with Pictage!

1. Click on the link to your event
2. Create an account with Pictage
3. Enter Event Key (for weddings, the Event Key is the Bride's first name)
4. Enjoy!

Find your gallery here. You may have to scroll down.

Pasadena Magazine Shoot

This was a cool gig. I submitted a bunch of Weddings to Pasadena Magazine for their Wedding issue. They accepted 7-8 different weddings, and then asked me to shoot the feature fashion shoot. It was fun and very much my style. We had several dresses to shoot in a bunch of different locations in and around Pasadena. Guerilla style is what I like best, it keeps things moving and the energy is fun. My dog Rocket made a couple of cameos in the shoot. It was a long day but it was fun. I want to say thanks to my friends at "The Factory" hair and make up in Pasadena for all the help.

www.thefactorystudio.com